WHAT IS BAMBOO?
Bamboo is a unique plant created by nature. For many centuries, Bamboo has been utilised around Asia in a variety of uses – cooking, medicine, construction and textiles. It is only within the past decade that the popularity of Bamboo has spread throughout the Western World, mainly because of its antibacterial properties and its robust nature. Bamboo also offers an eco-friendly solution to so many modern requirements.
Bamboo is organically grown and harvested chemically free, without pesticides or herbicides. Bamboo is 100% biodegradable and is naturally anti-bacterial. Bamboo plants inhale CO2 and exhale O2 into the atmosphere – generating more oxygen than trees. Bamboo uses less water than Cotton to grow.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BAMBOO?
- Bamboo is highly sustainable – it grows 33% faster than trees, it is one of the fastest growing plants in the world.
- Bamboo is very hygienic - it is naturally anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic.
Bamboo is Eco-friendly – As bamboo requires no chemicals and minimal water to grow, it is an environmental wonder-plant.
- Bamboo is Bio-degradable - Bamboo is 100% natural and biodegradable
WHY ARE BAMBOO SHEETS SO GOOD?
Bamboo is known to help with temperature regulation – this means that Bamboo Sheets will keep you warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
Bamboo is extremely kind to sensitive skin – it is naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, antimicrobial and more absorbent than Cotton, making Bamboo Sheets excellent against your skin.
- The anti-bacterial properties of Bamboo are not tampered with during the manufacturing process which makes Bamboo a very clean and hygienic fabric to use in bedding.
- Bamboo Sheets are very soft, they are far softer than any high thread count Cotton Sheets.